Strategic Options Reviews are a fundamental tool in preparing organisations for transition or pivoting and even providing a situational analysis of current practices and future needs. Strategic Option can relate to the detailed development of a financial strategy, the development of a strategic plan or the general pivot points for an organisation facing funding or structural change.
Call now on +44 (0) 208 144 3496
The Educational Academy team can offer:
Our Goal Orientated Action Listing (GOAL) system provides a structured approach to rebuilding strategic value and direction using unstructured activities and data. Using the GOAL analysis system quickly identifies and aligns an organisation's effectiveness and transformation options to allow modelling and priorities to be developed across a rage of disciplines and seniority levels.
Our services are offered through day rates over short and longer term assignments.
- Public sector experience of delivering strategic option reviews
- Educational asset management options for improvement and transformation
- Estate management options for maximising asset value
- Strategic planning and operational task management
- Pivot and transition options for planning or transformation
- Integrated strategic financial option reviews fro whole organisational change